Look at this little weber Go Anywhere grilling up those lovely steaks.
Check out this video recipe on how to grill the perfect steak
* Let the steaks get to room temperature
* Give them a little rub with olive oil
* Put on your favourite beef dry rub, my favourite is Todd's DIRT. Or just use pepper and salt.
* Smoke the steaks over indirect heat untill they get a nice brown colour.
* Grill them over direct heat
* Flip the steaks only once
* Test with your finger to see if the steaks are done. If you find this difficult than use a thermometer.
* When the steaks are done let them rest for the same time that it took to grill them.
* Sprinkle the steaks with lemon juice and olive oil (just a few drop of lemon juice)
* Enjoy my version of the perfect steak!