Picanha Churrasco is one of my favorite bbq recipes - Check out this video recipe on how the make your own picanha roast or tapa de cuadril
Do you need a bamboo cuttingboard? Click here
Make sure to look me up on facebook as well
Picanha Charussco Recipe
- Coarse salt
- Let the picanha come to room temperature
- Set your barbecue to direct heat. Try and keep the heat low, so the fat won't burn.
- Score the fat cap
- Pack both sides of the meat with plenty of salt.
- Grill the meat over direct heat, until the fats starts rendering of.
- When you have a nice brown color on your meat, place it over indirect heat.
- Cook it at about 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit until it reaches 52 degrees Celsius core temperature (125 degrees Fahrenheit)
- When its cooked let it rest for 10 more minutes
- Slice against the grain and serve with chimichurri