- a large bunch of fresh parsley
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 5 tablespoons white balsamico vinegar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chilli pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor except for the olive oil
- Pulse the food processor until the ingredients are chopped fine and well mixed
- Add the olive oil and pulse one more.
Chimichurri works great on all kinds of meat, escpecially on steaks. It will keep up to two weeks.