- 3 point peppers
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 pack phillidelphia cream cheese
- 3 packs smoked salmon
- 3 Zucchini's
- Slice the zucchini's in to thin strips, half the size of a zucchini
- Make grillmarks on the zucchini, Don't grill the to cook, they taste better raw.
- Grill the point peppers till blackened
- Let them cool down in a plastic bag this way it is easy to remove the skin.
-After you have removed the skin, chop the point and chilli peppers fine
- Mix with the cream cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the smoked slamon into thin strips
- Spread some cream cheese on the salmon strips and roll them up.
- Roll the salmon in to a zucchini strip
- Insert some chives for decoration.
Check out my video on how to make them