What's your favorite independence day recipe? How To make sweet apple baby back spare ribs. This video recipe will show you how to make excellent spare ribs in detail.
Spare ribs honey and apple glazed
- Brown sugar
- baby back ribs
Classic American Dry Rub ingredients: (makes 2 cups)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup coarse salt
- ½ cup paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons coarse ground pepper
- 3 cup apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Make the sauce, by mixing the ingredients and boiling it down to a syrup
- Bottle the sauce and let it cool down
- Prepare the dry rub by mixing the ingredients
- Take of the membrane from the back of the ribs
- Rub the spareribs with olive oil
- Rub the dry rub on the spare ribs
- Set them in your smoker or barbecue at 110 degrees Celsius or 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Smoke the ribs with 2 or 3 chuncks of oak or applewood
- After three hours place the ribs on foil with honey, brown sugar, butter
- Poor over some sauce, wrap the foil and place them on the barbecue or smoker for another 2 hours at the same temperature.
- Unwrap the ribs after two hours and place them back on the barbecue or smoker
- Brush on some barbecue sauce
-Let the barbecue sauce caramelize a little in an hours time, at the same temperature.