- Mixed vegetables
- Mango Chutney
- Pork Rib
- Dry rub
- Cooked rice
- Cook the rice
- Stir fry the vegetables
- Coat the roast with the rub
- Place the vegetables and the roast over indirect heat at 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add the mango chutney to the vegetables and add an equal amount of water
- Cook the roast util it reaches a core temperature of 65 degrees Celsius or 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve the veggies, the rice and the roast on a big plate and have a family feast.