I got inspired at a barbecue competition to make this potato salade. Its a great recipe for a family barbecue.
- Boil a kilo potatoes diced carré and let it cool down
- Grill 10 slices of bacon and let them cool down
- Grill a sweet onion in rings and let it cool down
- Chop up the bacon and onion rings and add them to the potatoes.
- Chop you chives, parsley, green onions and add them as well.
- add the mayonaise and greek yoghurt.
- Mix the ingredienst
- Test it for flavour, maybe add a little salt and pepper.
- 1 Kilo potatoes
- 250 gr mayonaise
- 250 gr greek yoghurt
- handfull of chives
- handfull parsley
- handfull green onions
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 sweet onion
- pepper and salt.