Sunday 11 August 2013

BIG GREEN EGG Mini Tested

I am putting my Big Green Egg mini to the test. I already used it a couple of times. But to really know what it is capable of I planned two tests.

The first test is an efficiency test. In this test I place 3 lit cocnut briquettes in the big green egg which is cold. I let it come up to 225 degrees Fahrenheit (110 Celsius) and then I test how long it is able to hold it there.




The second test is a speed test. The reason why I do this test is because I bought this barbecue for every day use and when I come home from work, it should start up quickly.
In this test I am placing a modest amount of hardwood charcoal in the Big Green Egg mini and start it up with one starter cube. Do you want to know what results are? Check out the video below.






If you like my testing video you can also check out my unboxing and assembly video.

No comments:

Post a Comment