Chicken and Bacon must be one of the best combinations for the barbecue. Add a little dry rub, some barbecue sauce and you have a winner.
The best way to turn a drumstick in to a delisious treat, also known as a chicken lollipop.
- Clear the bottom part of the chicken leg.
- Apply your favourite dry rub to the meat
- Wrap it with bacon and secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Smoke the drumsticks for 15 minutes at about 180 degrees Celsius or 350 dgrees Fahrenheit
- Apply your favourite barbecue sauce
- Smoke for another 15 minutes
- Let it cool for 5 minutes