Wednesday, 4 September 2013
Rack of Lamb
Rack of lamb is one of the best parts of the lamb. They can be so suckulant and with the right herbs it is like a jewel is laying on your plate. Be sure to get some prime lamb.
This recipe is cool to make because you are using prime cut of lamb and adding fresh herbs. The herbs will protect the meat from dehydrating and give the meat a pack of flavour.
- Rack of Lamb
- Olive oil 4 tablespoons
- Chop the herbs fine and mix with the olive oil
- Rub the rack of lamb with salt and pepper
- Lay the herbs on the rack of lamb
- Let it marinated (under vacuum 30 minutes and normal for 4 hours
- Roast the rack of lamb at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius
- The core temperature should be around 55 degrees Celsius or 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let it rest for a few minutes
Posted by Pitmaster X