I love this barbecue saus recipe. I cam across it on the foodnetwork site. It was reviewed as the best sauce there. So had to give it a try. It turned out great, especially after keeping it in the fridge overnight.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestercire sauce
- Mix the ingredienst
- Boil down to thick consistency, but still pourable
- Sterilize the containers
- Keep in the fridge for a day
Check out this video to see how I made it.